Get to know our wildlife on an evening tour of Woodland Reserve.
Car park 5a Village
You can experience the unique bushland habitats of the Reserve, and see its wildlife in action on this fantastic Friday night guided tour, just 20 minutes from the Perth CBD!
Led by one of our knowledgeable volunteer guides, you’ll explore the Reserve habitats by torchlight, see native fauna in their natural environment and learn about what Whiteman Park is doing to help the critically endangered woylie. Thanks to the special night-lighting, you’ll even be able to see woylies and quenda feeding at your feet!
Bookings are essential for these popular tours, with funds from your tour fees going towards the upkeep of the Reserve and its inhabitants.
Pictured below are the (L-R) woylie, quenda and short-beaked echidna.
|Concession / Student||$15.00|
– Participants should have a moderate level of fitness to enjoy these tours.
– Tours proceed subject to weather conditions.
– ALLERGY WARNING: Peanuts are used during these tours, so please advise on booking if you or anyone in your party has a nut allergy.
– Online bookings close at 1.00pm on the day of the tour.
– When booking online, please check the date you are booking into carefully, as the next available tour may not be the same date as you are looking at here.
For further information or to register please contact: