This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections;
- rural and regional users; and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text;
- instructions for printing pages;
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content; and
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2007 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Please note that documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. If you are having any issues with any of our documents please contact us to request alternate document formats here.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the increase () and decrease () size buttons that appear on the upper left area of each page, next to the little printer icon.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
PDF Documents Adobe PDF Reader
Flash Documents Macromedia Flash Player
Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer 2003 for Windows, or OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
Microsoft Excel Documents Microsoft Excel Viewer 2003 for Windows, or
OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
Microsoft Word Documents Microsoft Word Viewer 2003 for Windows, or
OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Window
Exchanging files between previous releases of Microsoft Office and the 2007 Microsoft Office release.
Microsoft has added new file formats to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 to reduce file size, improve security and reliability, and enhance integration with external sources. To help ensure that you can exchange documents between Microsoft Office releases, Microsoft has developed a Compatibility Pack for the Office Word, Office Excel, and Office PowerPoint 2007 File Formats.