Things To Do
- Meet Rusty the Camel and Rev at Revolutions Transport Museum. Want a quick peak? Click here!
- Take an electric tram ride from the Village to Mussel Pool.
- Jump aboard for a vintage train through the bush.
- Get crafty with the ‘Play with Clay’ pottery classes each school holidays.
- Meet some of our native wildlife on a Kids Woylie Walk (January, April and October school holidays).
- Discover the Boy of the Bush’s favourite things in the Children’s Forest. Want a quick peak? Click here!
- Have fun in the playgrounds year-round and the mini pool playground during the warmer months (October – April).
Want to see some of the fun stuff to do from a KIDS point of view? Check out the videos on Bound Round!