Kids – have you ever wanted to see Whiteman Park at night, when all the animals come out?
Woodland Reserve Interpretive Centre
Car park 5a, Village
Our Kids Woylie Walks are a fantastic opportunity to see our native woylies and quenda feeding thanks to our special night lighting, and a chance to marvel in a night-time experience at Whiteman Park!
DISCOVER Woodland Reserve, Whiteman Park’s premier conservation facility that offers protected habitat for rare and endangered WA animals.
MEET our education animals, including some cool reptiles or a playful possum (if she is behaving!) for some hands on learning.
ENJOY a specially-designed, shorter tour of Woodland Reserve, visiting the wetland and spending lots of time in the soft-release enclosure where you can….
SEE the critically endangered woylie and the quendas going about their evening business and feeding at your feet!
Bookings are essential for these popular tours, with funds from your tour fees going towards the upkeep of the Reserve and its inhabitants.
– Participants should have a moderate level of fitness to enjoy these tours.
– Tours proceed subject to weather conditions.
– Peanuts are used during these tours, so please advise on booking if you or anyone in your party has a nut allergy.
– Online bookings close at 1.00pm on the day of the tour.
– Check your selected tour date on carefully before proceeding with your booking.