Opposite Revolutions Transport Museum, Village Junction
Are you ready to have a scream this Halloween?!
Join us on Saturday 29 October, dressed up in your Halloween best for an evening of spooky fun with your little ghouls and gremlins!
Whether they are inclined to the magical or mysterious, Halloween Scream has plenty to keep the kids entertained, all in one location.
There will be spooky stories, creepy crafts, some circus tricks and food truck treats, face painting, slithering snakes, the Whiteman Ghost Train and more.
Prizes full of tasty treats will be up for grabs for best costume and jack-o-lantern colouring competitions.
The 2016 Halloween Scream Costume Competition categories are:
- Hauntingly Homemade: open to all who make their own costumes!
- Cute to Spook youngster: for 4 – 7 year olds
- Wild Things: for 8 – 14 year olds
- Ghoulish grown-ups: for mum & dad!
- Scream Squad: for matching duos, trios and more.
- Doggone cute: for the best dressed pooch.
This event is suitable for children 4-12 years. Kids 3yrs and under, free. Your pet pooch is welcome to attend the event (and dress up if they’re happy to!) but must be on a lead at all times and won’t be able to access all areas of the event, such as the Ghost Train and inside Revolutions Transport Museum.